Is 3D printing ready for consumers? Dremel, a brand synonymous with rotary tools, makes a great case for it with their $999 3D Idea Builder. The 3D Idea Builder targets DIY consumers and creative types with its easy 3D build process, simplified setup, and easy-to-use software. It also offers Linux, Mac, and Windows compatibility. Dremel’s printer caters to first-timers and now here´s your chance to win one of your own! Open only to legal individuals who are 18 years of age or older.
Post expires on 5 March 2016
Other Giveaways You Might Enjoy:
- Win A FitBark 2 Dog Activity Monitor In July - 2nd Contest | Sweepstakes Den
- Win An Acer Laptop & Gaming Gear From Kanga Esports - 7 Winners | Sweepstakes Den
- Win A Lenovo IdeaPad S940 Laptop From Windows Central | Sweepstakes Den
- Win a Wooting 2 Analogue Mechanical Keyboard from KitGuru | Sweepstakes Den
- Win A Space Legends: At The Edge Of The Universe Steam Key In July From Wambat LPs | Sweepstakes Den