Is 3D printing ready for consumers? Dremel, a brand synonymous with rotary tools, makes a great case for it with their $999 3D Idea Builder. The 3D Idea Builder targets DIY consumers and creative types with its easy 3D build process, simplified setup, and easy-to-use software. It also offers Linux, Mac, and Windows compatibility. Dremel’s printer caters to first-timers and now here´s your chance to win one of your own! Open only to legal individuals who are 18 years of age or older.
Post expires on 5 March 2016
Other Giveaways You Might Enjoy:
- Win An Endurance 10 Watt Laser Add-on For Your 3D Printer Or CNC Machine | Sweepstakes Den
- Win A Conan Unconquered Steam Key From AntiMacro - 2 Winners | Sweepstakes Den
- Win An AORUS I9-9900K + RTX 2080 Ti Gaming PC From Bitwit | Sweepstakes Den
- Win A TeamGroup PCIe SSD Or T-Force Memory For Computex 2019 - 3 Winners | Sweepstakes Den
- Win A Copy Of Zoom Player MAX V14.4 From Inmatrix Software | Sweepstakes Den