Is 3D printing ready for consumers? Dremel, a brand synonymous with rotary tools, makes a great case for it with their $999 3D Idea Builder. The 3D Idea Builder targets DIY consumers and creative types with its easy 3D build process, simplified setup, and easy-to-use software. It also offers Linux, Mac, and Windows compatibility. Dremel’s printer caters to first-timers and now here´s your chance to win one of your own! Open only to legal individuals who are 18 years of age or older.
Post expires on 5 March 2016
Other Giveaways You Might Enjoy:
- Win A LEGO Series Steam Key From Tompie! - 3 Winners | Sweepstakes Den
- Win an HP Stream 14-inch Laptop from Steamy Kitchen | Sweepstakes Den
- Win a Deliver Us The Moon Steam Key from WiredP (10 Winners) | Sweepstakes Den
- Win a Nova Drift Steam Key from TeknoBlast | Sweepstakes Den
- Win An AMD Ryzen 3000 + MSI X570 PC Build From MSI And AMD | Sweepstakes Den