Apple has come out against a government request to create a tool that would allow iPhones and iPads to be brute-force hacked faster and more easily than ever. iMore disagrees, and they're putting their money where their morals are — by buying an iPhone and giving it to one of you. (Technically a US$600 gift certificate.) All you need to do to enter is send a simple tweet saying you agree with this stand and post a comment on the giveaway page. Open to visitors and registered users of iMore, provided they are not contractors, forum moderators, advisors, admins, direct employees of Mobile Nations.
Post expires on 6 March 2016
Other Giveaways You Might Enjoy:
- Win A $500 Bikini Luxe Gift Card - 3 Winners | Sweepstakes Den
- Win A $25 Fandango Gift Card From Momskoop - 2 Winners | Sweepstakes Den
- Win A Signed Paperback Or $10 Gift Card From Author Xavier Neal - 2 Winners | Sweepstakes Den
- Win $5, $10 Or $25 Amazon Gift Card From Author Jill Sanders - 3 Winners | Sweepstakes Den
- Win An Amazon Gift Card Or Signed Paperback From Author Julie A. Richman - 5 Winners | Sweepstakes Den